Not only for exciting dunes tours, sunrise and sunset points, walking on the fairy stream, and water activities, Mui Ne is also famous as a great place to relax on a resort, read a book while swinging on a hammock, and enjoy a stroll at the fishing village in Vietnam.
Many tourists, family travelers, backpackers, and ex-pats head to Mui Ne to take a break from the hectic trip and life in the big cities to appreciate the beauty of nature and get away from everything. It’s a place to pamper yourself and enjoy yourself thoroughly. If you are motorbiking in Vietnam, there is a big chance that you will stop by Mui Ne and explore it yourself. If you don’t know where to stay in Mui Ne, don’t worry; we have your back.
To accommodate many foreign people heading to Vietnam, we will list the best places to stay in Mui Ne and Phan Thiet area, depending on your budget and what you are looking for in accommodation in Mui Ne.
- How to get from Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne
- Best places to stay in Hanoi
- Accommodation in Da Nang
- Where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City
Where To Stay In Mui NE and Phan Thiet
If you are in a hurry, check out this comparison table of where to stay in Mui Ne and Phan Thiet. We listed the best hotels, resorts, hostels, and homestays depending on what they are best for. If you scroll past the table, you can read more about each accommodation.
|DISTANCE FROM THE BEACH
|CHECK PRICES & REVIEWS
|BEST LUXURY HOTEL
|Bamboo Village Beach Resort
|2 swimming pools
|BEST MID-RANGE HOTEL
|Joe’s Cage and Garden
|BEST PARTY HOSTEL
|Mui Ne Backpacker Village
|great happy hour prices
|LongSon Backpacker Paradise
|beachfront, relaxing atmosphere
|Co Tu Homestay
Luxury Resorts and Hotels
Under this category, you will find resorts and hotels in Mui Ne for $80 and up. Enjoyments like a pool, luxurious rooms, English-speaking staff, fitness and sauna center, and free breakfast. All resorts and hotels listed here also offer airport shuttle buses.
This luxury beach resort is well-located and has two swimming pools, a bar area, a fitness center, and a private beach that you can enjoy. If you check the prices, it’s a great deal for all the amenities, great features, and comfort their deluxe room offers their guests. A fabulous breakfast is also included. This place is best for couples and those who want to relax for a few days in a very luxurious way.
- with private beach
- two swimming pools
- 2-minute walk to the beach
- equipped with a library room
- not family-friendly
- services and food can be pricey
This beach resort is highly praised for its warm and attentive staff. It is also located very close to the Fairy Stream, a must-see in Mui Ne. It has its own swimming pool, a fitness center, and a bar. Most of their rooms have a sea view and are well-decorated, matched with extra amenities.
- very attentive staffs
- on-site restaurant with massive seafood dishes
- private beach
- not conveniently located if you want to go to other restaurants
- depending on which room you will book, some are can be outdated
Located further out of Mui and sitting more on Phan Thiet’s side, Victoria Beach Resort and Spa is a perfect place to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the town. A genuinely secluded place to have quiet days and evenings.
- wide selection of breakfast
- modern rooms
- excellent spa and fitness centre and services
- no private beach
Mid-Range Hotels and Resorts in Mui NE
Mid-range hotels and resorts listed here will have a swimming pool, breakfast included, and a private basic fitness room/area for the guests. The prices per night will be $35 but not more than $80.
La Marina Boutique Hotel and Spa is located just on the main strip of Nguyen Dinh Chieu, along with the other big resorts and accommodations. What sets this resort spa apart is its rate. For all the amenities, good location, great staff, and comfort – this is one of the best mid-range hotels in Mui Ne.
- in-house spa & and gym
- private pool
- ambiance and serenity of the location
- the nearby public beach is not the best
Bao Quynh Bungalow is a resort and a garden altogether. A very relaxing atmosphere matched with attentive guests and a great location. The rooms are very spacious and well-decorated.
- private beach area
- great for solo or couples
- adequate breakfast options
- not far from the main road, if your room is facing the road, it can be noisy during the day
The rooms are designed in a very resort-like with an artsy side. Since it started as a garden cafe, you can expect that the food is top-notch. You get more than what you paid for.
- very affordable
- amazing breakfast
- polite and kind staff
- services can be slow during busy hours
- the pool is not very large
This hotel is excellent if you are looking for a relaxed vibe place to spend your holiday. They have a garden and hammocks set up. The price is also very affordable for a private room with a double-sized bed, air conditioning, bathroom, and cable TV.
- 2-minute walk to the beach and restaurants nearby
- private beach area
- it can be hard to communicate with the staff
- not family-friendly
Best Hostels in Mui NE
This section will be divided into three: one for those looking for party hotels, the other for more relaxed hostels, and the last is a homestay setup so you can decide which is the best place to stay in Mui Ne.
You can also check our best Vietnam Hostels article.
Party Hostels in Mui Ne
- swimming pool, affordable happy hour
- music can be played until late
- swimming pool, beautiful view
- not very close to the beach
Chill Vibe Hostels in Mui Ne
- camping ground and hostel, free breakfast in selected rooms, beachfront
- a little outside of the town
- massive garden, great view
- the beach is further away
- swimming pool, beachfront
- the area is a little bit untidy
Homestays in Mui Ne
- beachfront, lovely staff
- a little far from the main town
We hope you find this list of the best places to stay in Mui Ne helpful. Please let us know in the comment section if you have any questions.
You May Want To Check Out These Other Articles: